Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm still here


It's Susan. Sorry, I've been so bad about blogging. It's been a busy summer. I'm doing well. I did gain in Chicago as expected, but I got it back off the following week. I pretty much stick to my 29 points Mon-Thurs, then give myself more freedom Fri-Sun. This is my maintenance theory. It's working. I've really started running; dare I say training for a marathon? I've done a few long runs, 7 miles being the longest. I need to find a running buddy though if I'm going to take on 26.2 miles! That's too much time (race & training) to do solo. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Lol. I'm almost positive I'm going to do the half in October in Conway, Soaring Wings. I definitely accredit the weight loss to ww, but running has done much for the shape of my legs. I'm actually proud to wear a mini-skirt at 30! According to 'What Not to Wear', I only have 5 more years!
Anyhow, I went to my yearly doc appt Tuesday and had lost 30 lbs since I was there 1 year ago, 6 weeks after having the twins. I was 137lbs. and 5'5 3/4'' tall. 25 of that was been lost since joining ww in March.
Mid-June, we had a family vacation to the beach. I felt so comfortable in my swimsuit which has never been the case. It is unfortunate that I'm smaller than I've practically ever been and more fit, but can't wear a 2 piece cause of the twin stretch marks. My belly is bad off! Seth looks amazing too. He still watches what he eats and started working out at Crossfit twice a week! It's pretty hardcore from what I hear!
Stay tuned for some more recipes coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment