Monday, May 16, 2011

Weigh In May 16th

I been in a slump, and eating what I want, so this week I am making a goal! I did weigh in this morning and I lost a pound, to my suprise puts me at 142! I really want to do Boot Camp, but need a buddy and no one of my friend have the time to help me out.

My goal this week:
1.) Count my points and record every bite.
2.) Workout out at least 3 days this week for an hour each time.
3.) Lay out a pair of jeans that do not fit great and try to fit into them.
4.) Be happy with what I have lost to date and not defeated with a set-back.

Seems my husband is making it harder for me to work out now, not sure why. I normally would go ot the gym at 7:30 to 8:30 but lately he will refuse to babysit for me and then it gets too late for me to go and I skip it. I need to make this time a pirority for me only!

No comments:

Post a Comment