Friday, May 27, 2011

Susan Update

It's been awhile since I updated. I've had 2 successful weigh-ins after one +.2 set-back after Mother's Day weekend. The next week I got back on my horse and lost 2.6 and the next another 2.4. So, now I'm at 138.2. I'm happy! I was striving for the middle of my height range which is 135, but I'm really ok where I am. I wear a combo of 4s & 6s which is thrilling! I think I'm smaller than when I got married 6 years ago! I have one more maintenance week then I'm lifetime and only go to meetings once a month for free. Woohoo! This summer is gonna be hard, but I'm hoping I can maintain by being very diligent during the week and allowing more flexibility on the weekends. Tomorrow is my kids' birthday party, so that's burgers, chips, & cake! My parents are in town visiting. They drove their RV, so we'll be camping with them a lot. So, s'mores, ribs, you name it. However, that's the beauty of Weight Watchers, you can have all that as long as you balance the rest of your day & week accordingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment