Wednesday, April 6, 2011

1 point Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

This comes from WW site online, when you join, they have a recipe swap on there, and I saw this recipe and knew I had to share it. I LOVE COOKIES!! 1pt CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE Point Plus per serving is 1 cookie @ 1 pt. Serves 21 Ingredients 1/2 Cup of Applesauce 1 Egg White 1/2 Spelenda 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk 1 tsp Vanilla Extract 1 Cup of Whole Wheat Flour 1/2 tsp Baking Soda 4 oz Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips Instructions: Pre-Heat Oven at 350 F Combine applesauce, egg, Splenda, vanilla, and milk. Beat 1 minute at medium speed. Add flour and soda; beat 2 minutes at low speed. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoons on to an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Special Notes: I put down wax paper on the baking pan to prevent cookies from sticking to pan. The cookies themselves came out kind of more like a cake cookie. They are yummy.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I bought 2 tubs of cookie dough pre-diet from Setler's school fundraiser. Well, they came home today. He had a fit for a batch immediately, so I obliged him. 1 cookie is 3 pts! I had 1/2 of one. I can't wait to try this. Thanks, Leah!

    ReplyDelete