Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bad Week

I guess I need to set a new goal, or eles I will be gaining my weight back fast. After the wedding all the dieting and working out did not seem as important as before. I only got to workout 2 this week, normally I do 5 days a week. Then I have not had timeto amek dinner this week due to other demands. So I been eating fast food junk, I know the healthy menue is there but I love my french fries and my NachoBell Grande. Monday evening I dryer decided to stop working so the next day I gwent out to bargin hunt and found a dryer and it should be in today. Now my husband decided to re-do the laundry room and all the stuff from that room is in my kitchen, making it unbearable to cook in and to remain calm, I hate messes! I am hoping after today I can get everything back in there. My weigh in day is tomorrow, I will not be suprised to see a 2 pound gain on there, just not my week, down in the dumps this week!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it, Leah! Have you been shopping lately? I went yesterday for the first time since I'd lost. I was so excited with how good everything looked and felt. It gives you a sense or encouragement and re-motivates to keep going or maintain. I want to see a pic of you in your dress at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete