Monday, April 25, 2011

Weigh in for Leah

As I figured last week was a bad week and it showed on the scale. With a 2 pound gain. I am at what weight Watchers say I should be with an extra pound this week. I might me pushing myself to hard to be at 136. I am at 143 now with my 2 pound gain. I am in a size 6 pants and a small or medium shirt now. I have not gone jean shopping yet to see what size there, but I was happy when I tried on a dress from last year nad it was way too big for me!

I am saving my extra points this week, for Branson this weekend. It is mine and Chris's 5-year and we are going to Yakvoc show and eating a Russian style dinner. I can't wait. Then onward to SDC Saturday, I pray for no rain that day, it is the only time we have with no kids in Branson. I think we may go WILD!!!

Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment