Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ME on Weight Watchers-Leah

Hello fellow bloggers and followers. My name is Leah and I am a mother of 2, a boy, Aiden who is 4 and a baby girl, Ava who is 14 months. I have lived in Little Rock area my whole life and I love it. I started WW again Probably back in December of 2010, I was doing good and lost 43 pounds. I took a break and enjoyed foods, and then I came back in March of 2011, needless to say I had gained probably 15 pounds back of the 43 I lost. I love the new WW plan, it is so much more flexible and easy to use. I feel like I have too many points to use at times, but that is nice because I can splurge and still be with in my points. I love hate free Vegetables and Fruit that you can eat all the time. I am learning to love my vegetables again, I will sit down on the floor at home and eat carrots like they are going out of style. lol I am a WW member online only due to my crazy work-life and kids, I can not attend meetings, so I hold myself accountable for everything, the one thing keeping my going is my sisters wedding this month in 2 weeks, I want to look my best for it and that keeps me on track, my next goal will be summer wear, like swim suits and dresses. I am so happy to be a apart of this blog and get encouragement from everyone and hopefully give some. So grab some coffee and a low-fat breakfast and enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment