Thursday, April 7, 2011

This was this week's 'Weekly' recipe. I made it last night cause I had everything, or at least a good substitute. It was just ok. Probably won't make it again though cause my husband isn't much for the balsamic flavor. And, I always have a hard time when the meat is drudged. I make a big mess and it never stays coated right. I'm positive it's operator error, but I try to avoid those types of recipes. Anyhow, I also used a yellow onion cause I didn't have a Vidalia. Probably made a bit of difference in sweetness. I also used vegetable broth cause I had a box open in the fridge that needed to be used.

However, this was a stellar side dish. It's 1 point a serving (1/4 container). Steam it in the bag in the microwave. Quick and easy, and my 3 year old liked the 'white broccoli' too.

No comments:

Post a Comment